Welcome to Huffers
A family run and family friendly café and restaurant
We pride ourselves on providing our customers with high quality, home-cooked food. Whether you are looking for a traditional English fried breakfast, or a fresh and crispy Greek salad – then we are the destination for you!
- Friendly, family-centred café and restaurant
- Relaxed and welcoming
- In the middle of the market town of Hadleigh
- All food freshly prepared
- Locally sourced ingredients
- Freshly ground coffee
- Smoothies and milkshakes made to order
- Full disabled access
- Baby changing facilities
- Free wifi
- Anna WAbsolutely delicious!!!
Called in for a lunch with family. We have been served great good by very friendly staff. Portions are very generous. All in all very happy. Will visit again!!!
- Food cooked fresh, enjoyed a cooked breakfast
- Met up with friends and it was nice place for a coffee and brunch break
- Chris CHuffing delicious!
This place always seems to be busy, so we decided to bite the proverbial bullet and eat there. 4 adults and 2 children, first impressions was that it seemed like a nice cafe/greasy spoon. The adults ordered the mega breakfast while the kids went for the obvious kids breakfast. Now I can eat, a lot, and when I say we could’ve got away with ordering the kids breakfasts for ourselves, I mean the portions were BIG!! The food itself was great, fresh, hot, crispy and plentiful. To say that this place is great value for money is an understatement!! This is now my go to eatery every time I visit Sudbury!! Please visit at least once and thank me later.